- Scholarship Opportunities
- CEF Community of Donors
- CEF Silent Auction
- Culinology® Education Foundation Scholarship Recipients
- - RCF-PepsiCo Performance with Purpose Culinology Scholarship
- - Michele Block Memorial Fund Scholarship Recipients
- - Bill “Pops” Hahne Memorial Fund Scholarship
- - Culinex Organic & Natural Foods Culinology® Scholarship
- - RCF-CuliNex CRC & CCS Scholarship
- - RCF-Gum Technology Corporation Hydrocolloids Culinology® Scholarship
- - RCF Higher & Continuing Education Scholarships
- Foundation Board
- Join the CEF Community of Donors
As conference is approaching, we would like to encourage you to support the Culinology Education Foundation Silent Auction.
The Culinology® Education Foundation, provides financial assistance in the form of scholarships to qualified students and professionals pursuing higher learning and continuing education in Culinology® — the blending of culinary arts and food science.
Now is your chance to bid on a broad selection of donated items. Items currently include several gift baskets, the Oxford Companion to Cheese, a 4-foot plush giraffe – perfect for your child’s next birthday! – and enrollment to a food science basics or food processing basics course!
The silent auction closes at 5:00 p.m. Atlantic Standard Time on Thursday, March 16. * You do not need to be a conference attendee to bid. *