- Scholarship Opportunities
- CEF Community of Donors
- Culinology® Education Foundation Scholarship Recipients
- - RCF-PepsiCo Performance with Purpose Culinology Scholarship
- - Michele Block Memorial Fund Scholarship Recipients
- - Bill “Pops” Hahne Memorial Fund Scholarship
- - Culinex Organic & Natural Foods Culinology® Scholarship
- - RCF-CuliNex CRC & CCS Scholarship
- - RCF-Gum Technology Corporation Hydrocolloids Culinology® Scholarship
- - RCF Higher & Continuing Education Scholarships
- Foundation Board
- Join the CEF Community of Donors
Join the CEF Community of Donors
Donors making contributions of $100 or more will be recognized on the CEF website and in RCA's Culinology® E-Currents with the following designations:
Ambassador of Culinology® ($1000+)
Distinguished Friend of Culinology® ($500-$999)
Friend of Culinology® ($250-$499)
Steward of Culinology® ($100-$249)
Michele Block Memorial Scholarship Donor ($100+)
Bill "Pops" Hahne Memorial Scholarship Donor ($100 +)
Contribute a Tax Deductible Donation
- A receipt will be sent confirming payment.
- Add your donation to your RCA Annual Member dues.
- Ask your employer to match your gift to the Foundation.
Become a Premier Corporate Scholarship Donor
Interested in industry-wide recognition as a partner of the RCA and as a strong advocate for the education of the industry's research and development professionals? Become a Premier Corporate Scholarship Donor. Donors providing the Foundation with a fixed annual donation will have the opportunity to name a scholarship as well as receive additional benefits based on the amount of the contribution. These benefits may include:
- An awards scholarship presentation at the RCA Annual Conference & Culinology® Expo
- Donor promotion and coverage in CULINOLOGY® magazine and in Culinology® E-Currents
- Donor posting and updating on the RCA website, with a link to Donor's website
- Prominent signage at RCA conferences, major meetings, and events
- Donor recognition ribbons at RCA Annual Conference
- Recognition on Culinology® Education Foundation's promotional material
Become an Elite Sponsor
Elite Sponsors are companies that wish to make a major commitment to the program. This elite group of companies will donate 0.1% of the sales (that's just ten cents for every hundred dollars) to the Foundation.
Become an Advocate
Advocates indirectly contribute to the Foundation by including a Foundation Donation Card in appropriate mailing(s) to their customers and contacts.
Leave your Legacy
Leave your legacy as an endowment. You may leave donations to the Culinology® Education Foundation as part of your will. The Foundation accepts contributions of stock, cash and property.
Participating in the Culinology® Education Foundation's Scholarship Program may be the most important step you can take to help define the future of food. Take action today!