- Professional Development
- - Continuing Education
- - Core Knowledge Competencies
- - Professional Competition
- - Year-Round Education Submission
- Library Library
- - Certified Research Chef (CRC®)
- - Certified Culinary Scientist (CCS®)
- - CRC® and CCS® Candidate
- - Certification Renewal
- - CRC® and CCS® Practice Exam
- - Certification FAQs
- - RCA Certification Commission
- - RCACC Approved Provider Program
- - Culinology® Degree Programs
- Professional Advisory Program
- Culinology® Book
- Culinology® Magazine
- - Archives
2021 Scholarships Opportunities
The deadline to enter into this competition has passed. New scholarship opportunities will be announced later in 2021, so stay tuned!
Get Involved. Join the Student Committee Today!
Join us in creating the future of food by getting involved with the RCA Student Committee. If you are a RCA student we would love to have you join the RCA Student Committee! Please contact Kyle Stuart, Board Liaison to the Student Committee, to get involved. Student Committee calls are held once a month. If you are interested in helping with the below initiatives please let us know.
The Student Committee is currently pursuing the following initiatives:
- Planning student events at a regional level
- Promoting the Food Evolution Competition and encouraging submissions
- Recruiting students from every RCA recognized school to join the Student Committee
- Publishing blog posts to The Culinologist, a place where students, professionals, and food geeks share their food interests
- Creating and establishing a student presence on RCA social media platforms
- And more!
Questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or at (312)321-6861.