Gain access to over 20 hours of cutting-edge, Culinology, on-demand educational content from this year's 2019 Annual Conference at your convenience.
1.0 Credit per course
- Attacking Snacks: Consumer Behavior Shifts and Menu Trends Around the Snacking Occasion
- Cheese chemistry: Interesting things to know when incorporating cheese in foods
- Beverage Landscape Review for an On-Trend Beverage Menu
- Foodservice Best Practice in Collaborative Innovation
- Anticipating the Impact of Middle Eastern Cuisine
- Tyson Innovation Lab; where entrepreneurship meets CPG.
- Applications for the New FDA Sugar Labeling Law
- Opportunities and Challenges for Innovation with cannabis-infused products
- Fermentation: The Past, Present and Future
- Bourbon: An American Story
- Taking Back Breakfast: Moving Beyond the Morning Occasion
- 2019 Menu Trends – The Cutting Edge
- Avoiding the Consumer Cold Shoulder in the "Free From" Food Era
- Healthy Plus Sustainable is the Next Generation of Clean
- Moonlite Bar-B-Q: A Unique Perspective on Innovation
- C-store Confidential
- My Cuisine is the Culture that Surrounds Me
- Culinary impact in KFC’s Global Innovation Journey
- Changing Lives in Africa
- Professional and Student Abstracts
2019 Conference Attendees $0
*Free download only applies to conference attendees.