Full access to RCA+ Conference Recordings*, including insightful Q&A with speakers. Full list below.
1.0 Credit per course
- Members - $400
- Non-Members - $600
- RCA + Registered Attendees - Free
*No individual courses are available for purchase.
RCA+ Session Recordings:
- A Virtual Tour of the Modernist Cuisine Kitchen
- The Infinite Possibilities of Fermentation in Research Kitchens
- 2021 Trends: Innovation Roars Back
- Fireside Chat with Chef Iliana Regan and Justin Kanthak
- Applications of Artificial Intelligence in product development and formulation
- Future Proofing your Food & Beverage Program
- Trends in Industry-Academia Collaboration
- Lead Your Team Through Tough Times: Creating Connection With Food
- Food safety in the kitchen – same old or is there anything new?
- 2021 Kerry Taste Charts
- The Evolution of Food Waste: How a Student Competition became an Upcycled Foods Innovation Platform
- Developing Your Flavor Evaluation Lexicon to Deliver on Customers Objectives, Expectations & Speed up the R&D Process
- Grow Your Career One Vital Conversation at a Time
- The Science vs. The ART: How Equity, Inclusion and Belonging Impacts Innovation
- Behavioral Research – A New Tool for Creating Winning Concepts and Prototypes
- Evolution of Food Student Competition
- Student Culinology Competition
- BlueNalu Eat Blue™ Student Essay Competition
- Molecular Gastronomy (Science), Molecular Cooking and Note by Note Cooking (Applications of Science)
- The Restaurant of the Future: How COVID-19 is Reshaping the Foodservice Landscape
- Consumer Perceptions of Upcycled Food: New Market Opportunity or Passing Trend?
- Clean Label Natural Antimicrobial Ingredients For the Product Developer's Toolbox
- RCA Past Presidents Panel
- Why COVID-19 & The Recession Accelerated, Stalled, or Reversed Key Trends: How to Navigate New Paths
- Understanding Chicken Production and Its Effect on Product Development
- Sodium phosphate, sodium lactate, BHA and BHT vs fruit and spice extract: What would you prefer?
- The Kemetic Food History from a Chef Scholar
- Networking Made Simple: No Anxiety, No Fear, Just Results!
- Elevated Outdoor Meals: The Path of Recipe Development
- Functional Formulation: Almonds as a better-for-you secret weapon
- Ocean Spray: The Power of Red Seeds for a Healthier You
- From Food Flavors to the World's Smells
- What to do when People Believe Misinformation? Changing Public Opinion with Science
- Managing Yourself and Working with Others in Challenging Times
- Mixology Competition & Happy Hour
- Industrial hemp protein as emerging functional food ingredients
- The New Normal: How the COVID-era has Accelerated Food Trends and Behaviors going into 2021
- Understanding the Beef Consumer at Foodservice
- Current Trends in Food Technology
Conference recordings are brought to you by Tyson.