Organization: Griffith Foods Inc.
Job Position: Corporate Chef - Culinologist
Location: Chicago, IL and/or Springdale, AR
Employee Type: Full-time
Enable Griffith Foods to execute on the Core Supplier strategy for selected Account(s). Establish direct connection to the Culinary Teams at the selected account(s) and enhance Griffith Foods presence. This is a full-time position for a Griffith Foods employee located at the selected account’s facility.
The career path for this position is growth within the Griffith Culinary Team and Tyson Team.
- Minimum of a High School Diploma or GED.
- Minimum (2) year AOS degree of Culinary Arts from accredited institution or graduated from a 3 year cooking apprenticeship.
- Food service experience and food processing experience with knowledge in Food Science is preferred.
- Culinary industry experience is a plus.
- Passion for cooking, creative food development and on-going growth of culinary and food science skills.
- Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
- Communicates, builds and maintains customer relationships in a professional manner.
- Travel percentage 50% in the first year.
Company Overview: Griffith Foods is a global manufacturer of customized food products.
To Apply: Please apply online at https://850.dayforcehcm.com/CandidatePortal/en-US/griffith
Contact: Doreen Shaven
Title: Recruiting Manager
Company Website: www.griffithfoods.com
Griffith Foods Inc.
12200 S. Central Avenue
Alsip, IL 60803