Organization: Quorn Foods
Job Position: Culinary Technician & Kitchen
Job Location: Dallas, Texas, US
Employee Type: Full-time
Job Description: Quorn Foods are delighted to be recruiting a newly created Culinary Technician & Kitchen Manager to be based from our Dallas Innovation Centre. Our Culinary Technician & Kitchen Manager will be responsible for the hands-on support of all activities of the Culinary Centre, both Regional and Global, and the Culinary Team. You will act as the “on the ground” safety monitor, ensuring heightened safety awareness is maintained throughout daily activities. You will also supervise the activities of a small team of culinary support contractors handling everything from scaling formulas to washing dishes to cleaning of the culinary facility and maintenance of the culinary gardens. Finally, you will also serve as an in-house project manager and facilitator for our Culinary Discovery and Design sessions.
Education: Associates or Bachelors in Culinary Arts
- Demonstrable educational background in a culinary-related subject and equivalent culinary work experience
- Present effective oral & written communication skills whilst being able to manage people
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs, specifically, Word and Excel
- Previous background of operating within an FMCG & foodservice related environment
- Ability to effectively assist in the management & productivity of the Culinary Center
- A drive to succeed and develop
- A passion for healthy, sustainable products which are better for our consumers and the planet - you don’t have to be a vegetarian to work for Quorn!
Apply online at https://careers.quorn.com/job/164097
Company Overview: At Quorn we have a real entrepreneurial spirit which makes it a great place to work. Everyone in the Quorn family is passionate about what we do and how we do it. After all, our Purpose is to provide Healthy Food for People and the Planet. It doesn’t get much more exciting than that.
We are hugely ambitious and not afraid of the challenges this brings. By 2030 we will be a Net +positive business with 8 billion servings of our amazing food being consumed across the world. Yes, this is huge but as a market leader with our incredible Quorn and Cauldron brands, we are proud to have such a worthwhile ambition that will really help make a difference.
Our team at Quorn are dedicated to helping you make and create an inspiring range of irresistibly tasty meals which are not only great for you and your family, but for the planet and generations to come.