Organization: Faeth Therapeutics
Job Position: Entry Level R&D Cook
Job Location: 6020
Country, State/Province: Colorado, US
- Work under the guidance and supervision of the Faeth Food Operations Chef, with coaching and training from the Faeth Culinary Lead.
● Willingness to sign the Faeth Non-disclosure Agreement pertaining to proprietary information about the company, its founders, food formulations and all documents and emails containing information considered not-for-public knowledge.
● Compliance with all specifications related to ingredients, recipe scaling and methodology.
● Comply with Faeth Quality Assurance protocols, hygiene policies and standard operating procedures.
● Comply with company policies related to COVID 19 protocol, including, but not necessarily limited to, willingness to take rapid testing before entering the kitchen.
● Ability to lift 50 lbs.
- A high school diploma or equivalent.
● Training or coursework at a community college, technical school or 4-year
college in a related discipline.
● Minimum 2 years experience working as a professional lead cook.
● Knowledge of culinary trends.
● Ability to multitask and cope in a high-pressure environment.
● Ability to work as a team player.
● Excellent leadership and communication skills.
Faeth Therapeutics is a biotech start-up founded in 2019 by an international group of world-leading
Name: Nathan Geist
Title: R&D Chef
Company Website: WWW.FAETHTHERAPEUTICS.COM