Organization: Creative Food Solutions
Location: Newburgh, NY
What is Creative Food Solutions? FOOD SCIENTISTS. AWARD WINNING CHEFS. CULINARY ENTREPRENEURS.
CFS is a full-service innovation consultancy. Integrating culinary artistry and science, CFS curates memorable food & beverage experiences fueled by consumer insights, industry trends and cutting-edge technology. As an intern you will gain experience working alongside full time food scientists, research chefs and food marketing professionals.
CFS Interns gain experience in the following:
- Food & Beverage Marketing
- Culinary Sales Strategy
- Conceptual Product & Recipe Design
- Product Testing
- Foodservice & Consumer Targeted Recipe Creation
- Food Styling and Photography
- Commercialized Food & Beverage Innovation
- Food Industry Insights & Research Strategy
- Commercial Product Research & Development
- Recipe & Menu Design
- Ingredient Sourcing & Specification Generation
- Food & Beverage Product Challenge Testing
- Nutrition Analysis & Ingredient Labeling
Intern Eligibility Requirements:
- Actively working in the food industry -or- enrolled in an accredited college or university, actively pursuing your education in Food Science, Culinary or other related degrees.
- Currently possesses unrestricted authorization to work in the United States.
- Located in or near Newburgh, NY (no paid relocation)
- This is a paid opportunity.
- Intern must be available for a continuous 12-16 weeks