Organization: Sartori Company
Job Position: Technical Sales
Job Location: Plymouth, WI
Employee Type: Full-time
Company Information: Sartori, a fourth generation family owned company, has proudly produced internationally award-winning, artisan cheese for customers globally since 1939. Rooted in Plymouth, WI, a short 45 minute drive from Milwaukee, Sartori’s emphasis on high quality and hand crafted approach to cheese making is a timeless family tradition.
When you come to work at Sartori, you don’t just join a Company, you join a family – one great team devoted to making the best cheese in the world. To attract and retain the best people, we offer a rewarding culture and industry-leading benefits for our Team Members.
- A family focused atmosphere with work-life balance.
- An arsenal of health tools and an environment where your wellness is our priority.
- A shared commitment to our local community.
- A dedication to the growth and development of our team members
The Technical Sales team member will utilizes culinary and technical knowledge and skills to deliver product solutions that meet our customer’s needs.
- Collaborates with the technical, culinary and supply chain teams to provide value added solutions to our customers.
- Consults with key Sartori customers to assess product and capability needs and offers technical support to achieve successful implementation.
- Introduces Sartori customizable product capabilities that lead to the successful launch of Sartori Originals, based on customer, industry and market needs.
- Leads and contributes to customer product ideation sessions resulting in recommendations for new customer projects.
- Coordinates product capabilities presentations with target accounts which contribute to the achievement of sales goals.
- Provides consultation to sales and customers as it relates to Sartori products and flavor/functional attributes.
- Associate’s degree in Food Science, Culinary Arts or other related field, required.
- 3-5 years of experience in a food related R&D or Technical Sales, role.
- You enjoy interacting with customers and exceeding their expectations.
- You are an effective communicator with good listening skills.
- You are results driven and resourceful.
- You think conceptually and strategically.
- You are an innovator who wants to have an impact on the business.
To apply, simply email your resume to email@example.com.