Learn about uses for upcycled and sustainable ingredients including spent grains, green banana flour and moringa with the principles of cutting edge ingredient companies Terova, Nubana, Kuli Kuli and ReGrained. Sample these products in application during our networking reception, sponsored by Griffith Foods.
Date: Tuesday, September 17
Time: 5:30 - 8:00 p.m.
Location: Griffith Foods
One Griffith Center
Alsip, IL 60803
Registration: RCA Members $10.00
*Register by September 13 to secure your spot.
- Terova: a portfolio of innovations serving modern society with premium, sustainable, fully-traceable ingredients and products.
- ReGrained: an upcycled SuperGrain+ high in fiber, low in sugar, lower in calories, and high in protein transforms a variety of applications.
- Kuli Kuli: a complete protien, this nutrient-dense superfood can we used to fortify and enhance a number of different applications.
- NuBanana: a nutrient-dense, sustainably-sourced product that can replace wheat flor or maltodextrin.
- Manisha Chaudhuri, Sales Manager, Terova
- Kamal Baig, Vice President, Terova
- Daniel Kurzrock, Cheif Grain Officer, ReGrained
- Lisa Curtis, Founder & CEO, Kuli Kuli
- Maurice Moragne, CEO, NuBana
Please contact John Draz with questions about this event.
Thank you to our year-round Regional Program sponsor, ADM.
No Valid Registration Types [details]
For questions or concerns about your event registration, please contact email@example.com