- Professional Development
- - Continuing Education
- - Core Knowledge Competencies
- - Professional Competition
- - Year-Round Education Submission
- Library Library
- - Certified Research Chef (CRC®)
- - Certified Culinary Scientist (CCS®)
- - CRC® and CCS® Candidate
- - Certification Renewal
- - Certification FAQs
- - RCA Certification Commission
- - Now Open! RCACC Nominations
- - RCACC Approved Provider Program
- - Culinology® Degree Programs
- - Student Competition
- - Evolution of Food Waste
- Professional Advisory Program
- Culinology® Book
- Culinology® Magazine
- - Archives
RCACC Approved Provider Program
The goal of the RCACC Approved Provider Program is to offer more resources and educational content to RCA members. The program will also help certified members and interested certification candidates earn more continuing education contact hours.
There will be a $100 application fee per each submission.
- Submit your approved provider program sessions and programs in the submission portal.
- The RCACC will review submissions within 3-4 weeks to determine if the course is eligible for continuing education contact hours as well as the number of contact hours each course is worth.
- Once approved, the course will be added to the RCA Upcoming Events Calendar. The session will be valid for RCACC contact hours for 3 years, at which point, the course information will need to be re-submitted and reviewed to ensure it is still timely and relevant.
Approved providers will be given an RCA Certificate of Completion template to provide to attendees.