Resources for 2018 Exhibitors
Welcome to the Exhibitor Resource Page! This is a one-stop-shop for everything you need to know related to your booth investment at the 2018 RCA Culinology Expo.
First time exhibiting? If you are interested in being connected with a long-term exhibitor to discuss the Culinology Expo and what to expect please contact email@example.com.
- Sponsorship Opportunities
- Expo Hall Schedule
- Registration and Housing Information
- Exhibitor Marketing Kit
- Exhibitor Service Kit
- Exhibitor Checklist
You have a booth – now what? Don’t miss out on these valuable opportunities to reach leaders in Culinology. Contact Andrew Haigh, Sales Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org to customize your sponsorship proposal. For available conference opportunities please view the exhibit and sponsorship prospectus.
Expo Hall Schedule
All Culinology Expo activities will take place at the Savannah International Trade and Convention Center. This includes education theaters and networking areas, as well as an expanded competition area on the show floor.
Monday, March 26 • Move in: 2:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Tuesday, March 27 • Move in: 8:00 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.
Tuesday, March 27 • Expo Hour Open: 12:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Tuesday, March 27 • Move out: 5:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.
Registration & Housing Information
Four complimentary Tuesday Exhibit Hall Only badges are included with each 10’x10’ booth. The primary logistics contact for your exhibit will receive access to a Vendor Admin portal to track and register staff, as well as registration codes that can be used to register for these comp badges. Additional exhibit staff badges cost $50. If you did not receive this registration information for your company please contact email@example.com. For detailed Expo registration instructions please click here.
If you would like to attend sessions and other conference activities outside of the Expo you may register and pay for a full conference badge here.
All participants in the conference must register online for a badge.
The official headquarters hotel for RCA Conference is the Westin Savannah Harbor Golf Resort & Spa. For more information on the hotel and to book with the discounted group rate please click here.
Exhibitor Marketing Kit
Making sure your company's name is on attendees' minds before, during and after the show requires a mix of promotions. Below you will find graphics, a promotional email and additional information that can easily be incorporated into any marketing effort. Help RCA drive attendance to the event and your booth.
- Web Banners: Download the event web banner and link it to the RCA Conference landing page.
- Need help getting the web banners on your company website? Have your web administrator enter the following code: <a href=" http://www.culinology.org/rcaconference"><img src="http://www.culinology.org/media/vpmcgkml.jpg" border="0"></a>
- Email Signature: Click here to access an email signature graphic that you can use to help continually promote your presence at the Culinology Expo.
- Email Template: Customize this pass-along message and pass it on to your colleagues and contacts who may be interested in seeing you at the Culinology Expo.
- Social Media Posts: Increase convention exposure through social media with customizable social media posts for Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn. Tag your posts with #RCA2018, the official hashtag of the event.
Exhibitor Service Kit
Freeman is the official show decorator for the RCA Conference. Freeman services include expo furniture, carpet/booth flooring, shipping and material handling, refrigerated and frozen storage, labor, cleaning, floral, and electrical.
Click here for the full onsite Service Kit.
|ORDER FORM||DEADLINE DATE|
|Housing Cut-off||February 23, 2018|
|Shipments may begin to arrive at warehouse||February 23, 2018|
|Lead Retrieval order form due (early deadline)||March 2, 2018|
|Discount Deadline for Freeman orders received with payment||March 5, 2018|
|Audio/Visual (PSAV)||March 12, 2018|
|Sample Food and Beverage Authorization form||March 12, 2018|
|Last day for Advance Shipments to arrive at the warehouse without surcharges||March 19, 2018|
|Electrical||March 19, 2018|
|Internet||March 19, 2018|
|Shipments may begin arriving at Show Site at 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM||March 26, 2018|
Download a version of the checklist here.
Additional Show Management Forms
- Exhibitor Letter
- General Show Information
- Badge Information
- Housing Information
- Catering & Cooking Information
- Directory of Services and Contractors
- Lead Retrieval Form
- Food & Beverage Order Form
Contact your Events Team: