Did you miss a session at the RCA Conference or want to watch a great session again? Recordings from RCA 2018 are now available to you for free as an RCA Conference attendee!
Conference recordings are available through the new RCA Learning Library. The RCA Learning Library is the centralized location for all RCA educational offerings, organized by five domains:
- Culinary / Baking Skills and Applications
- Product Development / Marketing Strategies / Business
- Food Science / Chemistry
- Food Safety
This year's recorded general sessions and breakout sessions provide up to 10 hours of continuing education credits.
How-To Access Recordings
- Login to the RCA Website with your account you used to register for the 2018 RCA Conference
- Hover over the “Grow” tab and select RCA Learning Library
- Click on your desired recording
- Click “Buy Now”
- You should be discounted for the price of the recording
- Click “Checkout”
- To access your online eLearning education, hover over "My RCA" on the top navigation and select, "My Learning" from the drop-down menu. This will direct you automatically to your “My Current Learning page.” *You will receive an email detailing these instructions
* If you have trouble accessing your purchase, please contact RCA Headquarters at firstname.lastname@example.org.