- Professional Development
- - Continuing Education
- - Core Knowledge Competencies
- - Professional Competition
- - Year-Round Education Submission
- Library Library
- - On-Demand Learning Center
- - Certified Research Chef (CRC®)
- - Certified Culinary Scientist (CCS®)
- - CRC® and CCS® Candidate
- - Certification Renewal
- - Certification FAQs
- - RCA Certification Commission
- - RCACC Approved Provider Program
- - Culinology Degree Programs
- - Student Competition
- - Evolution of Food Waste
- Culinology® Book
- Culinology® Magazine
- - Archives
Professional development through continuing education is key to RCA's mission of supporting practitioners of Culinology® throughout their career.
RCA has developed an extensive program of continuing education workshops that cater to both the culinary professional and the food technologist. These workshops are offered year-round at several partnering educational institutions in the United States and Canada.
- Culinology Workshops for Chefs
- Culinary and Baking Arts for Food Technologists
- Calendar of Upcoming Workshops
- NEW! In-Company Workshops: Culinary Arts for Food Techs
- RCA's Continuing Education Partners
- NEW! On-demand Education Sessions
The RCA Conference
Take advantage of the RCA Conference as an opportunity to earn contact hours towards CRC & CCS certification renewal..
For a convention to meet the criteria for certification renewal it must be:
1. Associated with a nationally recognized professional organization.
2. Related in content or of relevance to Culinology® (i.e. the fields of food science, culinary arts,
and product development).
3. At least three days in length and offer educational sessions during a minimum of 5 hours in the
Five certification renewal contact hours may be earned for such a convention. Acceptable documentation of convention attendance will be either an acknowledgement of registration for the convention or a copy of the individual’s convention badge. Contact hours earned through convention attendance can account for no more than one-half of the required certification renewal contact hours.