- Professional Development
- - Continuing Education
- - Core Knowledge Competencies
- - Professional Competition
- - Year-Round Education Submission
- Library Library
- - Certified Research Chef (CRC®)
- - Certified Culinary Scientist (CCS®)
- - CRC® and CCS® Candidate
- - Certification Renewal
- - CRC® and CCS® Practice Exam
- - Certification FAQs
- - RCA Certification Commission
- - RCACC Approved Provider Program
- - Culinology® Degree Programs
- Professional Advisory Program
- Culinology® Book
- Culinology® Magazine
- - Archives
- Grow With ADM
Develop a Degree Program
Interested in starting a degree program at your University? Using the "Guide to Developing an RCA Approved Culinology® Degree Program," develop a proposal for your curriculum outline. Submit it to the Higher Education Subcommittee at RCA Headquarters.
The Higher Education Subcommittee will review your proposal and work with you to fine-tune the program so that it adheres to the standards of the RCA. Once the Subommittee approves the program, you may begin offering an RCA-approved Culinology® Degree Program.
For more information, please contact RCA Headquarters at (312) 321-6861.