- Professional Development
- - Continuing Education
- - Core Knowledge Competencies
- - Professional Competition
- - Year-Round Education Submission
- Library Library
- - Certified Research Chef (CRC®)
- - Certified Culinary Scientist (CCS®)
- - CRC® and CCS® Candidate
- - Certification Renewal
- - CRC® and CCS® Practice Exam
- - Certification FAQs
- - RCA Certification Commission
- - RCACC Approved Provider Program
- - Culinology® Degree Programs
- Professional Advisory Program
- Culinology® Book
- Culinology® Magazine
- - Archives
The following content is a paid advertisement from RCA partner, ADM.
Grow With ADM
At ADM we know that chef-crafted solutions bring all five senses to life, creating long lasting and memorable food experiences. Our chef-first development approach is focused on what consumers crave and how we can help our customers bring exciting, innovative taste profiles to market.
COVID-19 substantially changed consumer's concerns about health and established new, lasting behaviors. ADM chefs identify key trends and an accompanying marketplace potential that are shaping culinary innovation.
Culinology is a critical practice that combines culinary arts and food science. In this article, ADM culinary experts explain the mission and activities of the RCA and describe plans to collaborate with IFST to develop joint initiatives and opportunities in food innovation.
Consumers are increasingly seeking out new and exotic flavors that they believe exceed the limits of sensory appeal. ADM's Global Flavor Market Exploration showcases trends and how they can translate to fresh, future-forward flavor innovations.