- Professional Development
- - Continuing Education
- - Core Knowledge Competencies
- - Professional Competition
- - Year-Round Education Submission
- Library Library
- - On-Demand Learning Center
- - Certified Research Chef (CRC®)
- - Certified Culinary Scientist (CCS®)
- - CRC® and CCS® Candidate
- - Certification Renewal
- - Certification FAQs
- - RCA Certification Commission
- - RCACC Approved Provider Program
- - Culinology® Degree Programs
- - Student Competition
- - Evolution of Food Waste
- Professional Advisory Program
- Culinology® Book
- Culinology® Magazine
- - Archives
RCA Certification Commission
The Research Chefs Association Certification Commission (RCACC) is a certifying body, which operates outside the structure of, but on behalf of, the Research Chefs Association. The role of the Commission is to promulgate policies, procedures and criteria, which will enhance the certification process.
RCACC Mission: Create sustainable professional development value for chefs and food scientists by ensuring the integrity of RCA certification through the establishment and management of certification standards.
Express Your Interest
The formal RCACC election process is closed, but we would still love to hear from you! If you are interested in volunteering on the RCACC in the future, please email the RCA Certification Team at email@example.com.
Deen Meats & Cooked Foods
Kerry, North America
RCA Board Member Representative
Kami R. Smith, C.E.P.C.
Pecan Deluxe Candy Company