- Professional Development
- - Continuing Education
- - Core Knowledge Competencies
- - Professional Competition
- - Year-Round Education Submission
- Library Library
- - Certified Research Chef (CRC®)
- - Certified Culinary Scientist (CCS®)
- - CRC® and CCS® Candidate
- - Certification Renewal
- - CRC® and CCS® Practice Exam
- - Certification FAQs
- - RCA Certification Commission
- - RCACC Approved Provider Program
- - Culinology® Degree Programs
- Professional Advisory Program
- Culinology® Book
- Culinology® Magazine
- - Archives
Culinology® Currents E-Newsletter
The Culinology® Currents e-newsletter is the Research Chefs Association’s monthly email message that updates members with a note from the president, upcoming events and member news. Circulated to more than 2,000 members each month, Culinology® Currents reaches the inbox of the industry’s top research chefs, food scientists, culinologists and other food product development professionals.
Interested in submitting an article, news update, photos or placing an ad? We love when our members contribute! Contact RCA Headquarters for details.
Members may submit articles, member-related news or RCA photos for editorial consideration in Culinology® Currents. All articles most provide educational value and non-promotional in nature. Submissions may be sent via email as a Word document. Articles must be under 700 words and include the author's name, company name and a brief company description (under 30 words). A byline and bio will be printed with accepted submissions.
Have you changed jobs, careers or been promoted in the past year? Have you graduated or are you interning for a great company? Please send relevant details to RCA Headquarters.