- Core Knowledge Competencies
- Professional Development
- - Continuing Education
- - Professional Competition
- - Poster Presentations
- - Certified Research Chef (CRC®)
- - Certified Culinary Scientist (CCS®)
- - CRC® and CCS® Candidate
- - Certification Renewal
- - Certification FAQs
- - RCA Certification Commission
- - RCACC Approved Provider Program
- Library Library
- - On-Demand Learning Center
- Get Involved
- - Year-Round Education Submission
- - Culinology Degree Programs
- - Student Competition
- - Evolution of Food Waste
- Culinology® Book
- Culinology® Magazine
- - Archives
- Culinology® Currents e-Newsletter
- - Archives
RCA's official publication, Culinology®, is published quarterly by Sosland Publishing Company, and is distributed to professionals throughout the food product development industry, including members of RCA.
Each issue includes real world examples of applications of the discipline of Culinology®, major food industry issues from the Culinology® perspective and the associated opportunities, transforming “from scratch” recipes into successful commercial formulas, trends and product introductions, and much more.
Interested in advertising opportunities?
Contact Mike Gude by email or at (816) 756-1000 to learn how Sosland can custom-tailor a marketing campaign that fits your company’s specific needs.