Volunteers are at the heart of RCA. We invite members every year to assist the association by serving as volunteers in various leadership capacities:
- Membership Committee
- Conference Planning
- And more!
Volunteers must be active members in good standing. You’ll be notified by the committee once an opportunity that matches your interest is confirmed with meeting times, dates and responsibilities.
Committee terms are usually for one or two years, and are renewable. Most volunteers meet throughout the year via teleconference and do not require business travel.
What RCA Volunteers Do
Volunteers play an active role in RCA:
- Provide continuity of thinking
- Bring together a cross-section of industry knowledge and experience
- Help the association to achieve its goals
What Will Make You an Effective Volunteer?
- Commit to participate actively in all scheduled meetings and conference calls
- Dedication to furthering RCA’s goals and objectives
- Have a willingness to learn from others
- Exude a positive attitude and high degree of flexibility
- Understand the role of committees within RCA’s structure
Committee On-boarding Materials
- 2018-2019 Committee On-boarding Recorded Webinar
- This webinar was held and recorded on Wednesday, June 13, 2018.
- 2018-2019 Committee On-boarding Presentation Slides