“Don't worry about a thing, 'cause every little thing gonna be all right.”- Bob Marley – and he sure is right!
Let’s give a new meaning to BYOB with this virtual happy hour! As we approach the end of this chaotic year, the Greater NY - Philadelphia Region thought we’d invite you back to another RCA virtual happy hour to connect with your local RCA friends and colleagues on a tropical zoom landscape. Hosted by your Regional Chair, Jessica Goldstein along with Chef Sandy Cook from Firmenich, we’ll ‘be singing sweet songs, of melodies pure and true’ as well as some casual conversation with our toes in the sand. There’s never any worries when you’re on island time, so join us for a little holiday cheer – from your workplace or living room with our RCA community as we sip on Mai Tai mocktails (that you can add your own booze to!) thanks to our sponsor, Firmenich.
Mai Tai cocktail kits will be mailed to all registered attendees. BYOB(ooze)!
Date: Thursday, December 17
Time: 5:00 p.m. ET
Registration: $10 donation.
- Registration is first-come, first-served and limited in order to ensure everyone has a chance to participate.
- Register by December 11 to secure your spot!
- The Mai Tai Mocktail is fruity, zesty, tart, and tropical; made from fresh orange, pineapple juice and lime juice, almond syrup, orange bitters with a grapefruit simple syrup infused with bay, fennel, allspice, clove, and canella. MUST BE REFRIGERATED UPON ARRIVAL
- Best ways to enjoy your Mai Tai Mocktail:
- Mixed with rum and Cointreau for a genuine Mai Tai cocktail
- It can be consumed straight on ice.
- Mixed with seltzer, seven up, or Baja Breeze Mountain Dew
Sponsored by: Firmenich. Firmenich has been creating fragrances, flavors, and ingredients since 1885.
For questions regarding this virtual happy hour, please contact Jessica Goldstein.
Thank you to our year-round Regional Program sponsor, ADM.
No Valid Registration Types [details]
For questions or concerns about your event registration, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org