CRC® and CCS® Practice Test
RCACC is pleased to offer the optional practice test, which is an outstanding tool to help you prepare for your certification exam. Whether you are preparing for your CRC® and CCS® exam, the practice test offers questions that cover topics relevant to your course of study. Also, you will earn one continuing education credit for completing the practice test.
There are fifty (50) questions in the practice test, representing the types of questions on the certification exam. Practice test questions have the same rigor as the final exam, but are not used on current exams or have been retired from previous final exams.
You will take the practice test once via the Classmarker system. You will receive correct and incorrect answers by email, to help you identify weaker areas that may require additional study to properly prepare for your certification exam. Your performance on the practice test does not represent your actual exam results.
Price: $59 per test, non-refundable
Steps to Take Your Practice Test
- Click the button above to visit the practice test website – and have your credit card ready.
- Set up your account with a user name and password and save your credentials. You’ll need this information to access the practice test.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to purchase your test; note that PayPal will be a pop-up window for the transaction.
- Once confirmed, you’re all set to take your practice test.
- Your full test results will be emailed to you. Note you will only take the practice test once but have unlimited access to your answers.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How much does the practice test cost? The practice test is $59.
- Can I earn CE hours for taking the practice test? Yes – you will earn one continuing education hour once you complete the test. A certificate of completion will be made available in Classmarker upon completion.
- Can I take the practice test more than once? You can take the test once per $59 paid fee. If you wish to take the test a second time, you must set up and pay for a new account.
- Can I pay using something other than credit card/PayPal? The RCA practice test is hosted by the online testing service Classmarker, which can only accept payments through the PayPal system.
- If I do well on my practice test, will I pass my final certification exam? Your performance on the practice test does not guarantee a passing grade on the actual final exam. The practice test is designed to help candidates prepare for their exam, and does not represent your actual final exam results.
- Why should I take the practice test? Your answers on the practice test will help you identify particular subject areas that require additional study. If you have difficulty on certain practice exam questions, you’ll have the opportunity to study those areas in preparation for your final exam.
- Are there separate practice tests for each RCA certification? No, there is one practice exam. The questions in the practice exam come from RCA’s exam question database, and represent content common to both (CRC and CCS) final exams.