- Professional Development
- - Continuing Education
- - Core Knowledge Competencies
- - Professional Competition
- - Year-Round Education Submission
- Library Library
- - Certified Research Chef (CRC®)
- - Certified Culinary Scientist (CCS®)
- - CRC® and CCS® Candidate
- - Certification Renewal
- - Certification FAQs
- - RCA Certification Commission
- - RCACC Approved Provider Program
- - Culinology® Degree Programs
- - Student Competition
- - Evolution of Food Waste
- Professional Advisory Program
- Culinology® Book
- Culinology® Magazine
- - Archives
RCA offers several opportunities to continue your education and develop professionally. From webinars and workshops to on-demand annual conference education sessions, there is something for everyone! Learn more.
Are you ready to take your career to the next level? RCA offers the #1 program for certifying the knowledge, skills and experience of Culinology® professionals: Certified Research Chefs and Certified Culinary Scientists. See how you can get started today.
Not only does RCA partner with top colleges and universities to create approved Culinology® degrees, we also offer unique student benefits such as discounted rates on Conference and Regional event attendance and a mentoring program. Get involved early on, and reap the benefits. Learn more.
Submit Education Content
RCA is constantly looking for new content to provide to members and nonmembers across a wide range of formats. If you have a good idea for a session or paper and you would like to be considered for upcoming educational opportunities, please complete this form.